Welcome to a new look 2014! As recipients of our email newsletter will already know we’ve been making a few changes since the start of the year – a kind of New Year’s Resolution – and the look and feel of the catalogue is one of the aspects that has gone ‘under the knife’. It will be an evolutionary process starting with this, Catalogue 116, and we’ll ensure we retain all of the great content, but we’ve moved a few bits around to make it a more seamless read.
This year will also see us make numerous product and service updates and improvements – in fact too many to list in detail – but here’s just a taster of what you can expect:
- New, lower prices for almost 75% of our existing Magic Inch and 9mm ranges thanks to a review of our relationships with our pipe makers; you will receive exactly the same quality you’re used to, but in some cases up to 23% cheaper!
- New pipe ranges will be introduced, particularly Magic Inch but also Carey 9mm, including some larger shapes and new finishes
- A relaunched Tobacco Club with a whole host of new member benefits and services which you can read about in more detail later in the tobacco section of this catalogue
- Increased postal options, including a priority service and, later in the year, we hope a courier service for high value purchases
- An increase in the range of fine cigars we offer, featuring the world’s top Cuban brands and some more ‘boutique’ offerings
- More frequent Special Offers for our email newsletter subscribers
But you don’t have to wait to see the improvements we’re making… we’ve already introduced a faster delivery service, with the vast majority of orders placed before midday despatched on the same day, and also much greater convenience now that standard tobacco orders are despatched on any day of the week rather than just Mondays, meaning also that most orders containing a mix of products arrive in one delivery. So with so much to get on with, I’d better carry on and leave you to enjoy the fruits of our labours! Happy puffing…