Terms & Conditions
You may not use the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlement sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any claim by any third party that the use of the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site by you.
Availability of the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site.
Although EA Carey (Europe) Ltd aims to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site will meet your requirements. EA Carey (Europe) Ltd cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to enquiries@EA Carey (Europe) Ltd and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. EA Carey (Europe) Ltd will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
EA Carey (Europe) Ltd liability
The EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site is provided without any warranties or guarantees. You, the user, must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
The EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site may provide content from other sites or resources and while we try o ensure that material included on the site is correct, reputable and of high quality, EA Carey (Europe) Ltd cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. EA Carey (Europe) Ltd will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the site. If EA Carey (Europe) Ltd is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the site we will attempt to correct them as soon as we reasonably can.
In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site
- inadequacy of the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site to meet your requirements
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you and/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site.
Third Party Websites
As a convenience to EA Carey (Europe) Ltd customers, the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site may include links to other web sites or material which are beyond our control and therefore our responsibility. All such links should be used at your own discretion and only in conjunction with the terms and conditions relevant to the link site.
Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
EA Carey (Europe) Ltd makes no promise that materials on the EA Carey (Europe) Ltd site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United Kingdom.
Price & Payment
Prices are subject to change without notice. The price payable by you is the price of the product displayed on the website at the time of placing your order.
In the event of your ordered goods being out of stock, we will not take payment from your card until the goods are in stock.
All products (including free gifts) are subject to availability while stocks last. We reserve the right to withdraw any products from sale without incurring liability.
Should any products ordered be out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible.
Please refer to our Privacy Statement for details.
If you breach these Terms and Conditions and EA Carey (Europe) Ltd ignores this, EA Carey (Europe) Ltd will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.