- Another fine aro. Review by FRANCIS
- Not only for the aromatics fanatics. Review by Alexandros, Greece
Slightly woody aroma (maybe oak, or sandalwood but not "smoked" and not overruling), not aggressive (well it's an aromatic after all), fruity aftertaste but not very sweet. Couldn't trace the champagne but there is certainly a liquor hint in it. It's not exaggerating in any of it's aspects, perfectly balanced.
I closed my eyes and pictured me on a rocking chair, an Autumn afternoon, on the porch of a cabin in front of a lake, and the aroma took me there immediately.
Perfect for Sunday's after meal relaxation - combine it with a nice 12yo single malt whisky or a brandy of your choice and enjoy life.
(Posted on 06/10/2013)
- Uncloying Review by Cocky Dunhill
- For an aromatic, this is very fresh, satisfying and not cloying on the palate. Some heavily cased aromatics have a hint of toffee papers about them; not this, a fresh, modern mixture (Posted on 23/05/2013)
- Top Notch Tobacco Review by Alex
- Being new to pipe smoking i found this tobacco outstanding great fruity smell and flavour one which i will be ordering again. (Posted on 05/12/2012)
- The Finest Pipe Tobacco I have ever had the good fortune to sample! Review by mothergoose
- Quite frankly, I think my summary says it all! Most aromatic tobaccos tend to have a sickly sweet fragrance... This one does not! It smells divine! It also tastes somewhat divine! Which is something of a development because they are normally sickly sweet and flavourless... So in conclusion if you are new to pipe smoking and want to find something to start with, you are a fool not to try this one! (Posted on 12/11/2012)
- Pleasent and fruity Review by Peter
- I found this a very pleasing smoke, with a slight fruity taste. The aroma is fruity and to me seems to be slightly sweet. I would say well worth a try. (Posted on 01/09/2012)