- Classical Review by Cocky Dunhill
Nutty and not too strong, a slow burning cut without an overpowering personality.
(Posted on 23/05/2013)
- Excellent. Review by Steve Horsfall
- Mid-brown. Smell - wood. Taste - dry, medium strength, hint of spice, full-bodied. Excellent. (Posted on 03/01/2013)
- very mild and very enjoyable. Review by Pete
- I found this tobacco to have hints of vanilla in the mouth and the aroma has a hint of chocolate and vanilla. Over all a very mild, pleasent and very enjoyable smoke. (Posted on 02/02/2011)